Balancing Self-Care and Patient Care
Physiotherapists work closely with patients to aid in their recovery from illnesses or injuries, which can be physically and emotionally taxing. This can lead to a decrease in job satisfaction, an increase in physical and mental health problems, and even a decline in patient care quality. In this episode, we're joined by Jo Turner, a Physiotherapist and clinic owner. Jo shares insights on how to determine, maintain, and act on personal values to prevent burnout. Join us as we delve into the following conversation:
• The importance of setting boundaries that align with personal values
• The challenges healthcare professionals face in setting boundaries
• Prioritising self-care as a clinician
• The impact of the pandemic on physiotherapy practices.
• The need to maintain integrative and functional rehabilitation approaches.
• The role of healthcare professionals in promoting health ownership and facilitating recovery.
• The role of values in achieving wellness. Listen in to gain insight on setting boundaries and the importance of being true to oneself.
Stay tuned and enjoy!
Here are 4 ways I can help you grow your practice for FREE!
1. Complete the FREE course "Profit Without Pills" https://marklandmethod.com/growth/
2. Register for the FREE sales and pricing webclass "Triage Call" https://marklandmethod.com/growth/ 3. Sign up for my FREE newsletter https://marklandmethod.com/grow/
4. Leave a 5* review or share this video so we can gain access to more influential people and bring their thoughts and ideas back here for you to hear.
BONUS: If you would like to book a FREE 30-minute Diagnostic Call with Kate click here https://marklandmethod.com/30-min-discovery-call/