The McKenzie Method: A Solution to Musculoskeletal Disorder Pain Management
Musculoskeletal disorders are a significant public health concern worldwide causing pain, discomfort, and mobility limitations that can significantly impact a person's quality of life.
Combined with musculoskeletal & spine care being the 2016 # 1 and # 2 healthcare spends there has to be a better approach (PMID: 32125402).
Philomena Commons, specialist physiotherapist, senior lecturer and MDT Tutor, joins us in this episode to review Robin McKenzie's Against The Tide and MDT’s application to the real world.
In this conversation we delve into the following:
- The worldwide application of MDT
- The value of recognising directional preference
- The need to understand patients' perspectives
- The importance of adapting to changes
- Benefits of MDT for musculoskeletal disorders
- Challenges of working with peripheral groups
- The dominance of medical dogma.
- The need to balance autonomy and teamwork for physiotherapists
Tune in to discover the latest research and innovative approaches to treatment that are offering hope for individuals living with Musculoskeletal disorders.
Don't miss out on this fascinating discussion!
Stay tuned and enjoy.
Here are 4 ways I can help you grow your practice for FREE!
1. Complete the FREE course "Profit Without Pills" https://marklandmethod.com/growth/
2. Register for the FREE sales and pricing webclass "Triage Call" https://marklandmethod.com/growth/
3. Sign up for my FREE newsletter https://marklandmethod.com/grow/
4. Leave a 5* review or share this video so we can gain access to more influential people and bring their thoughts and ideas back here for you to hear.
BONUS: If you would like to book a FREE 30-minute Diagnostic Call with Kate click here https://marklandmethod.com/30-min-discovery-call/