Why Small Business Matters with Richard StoneDec 13, 2022
As a champion of small business Richard discusses Why Small Businesses Matters to both local and National economies.
Richard also discusses the benefits of small business from the perspective of the consumer as:
- repositories of expertise
- providers of flexible service
- high levels of customer care
- willing to go the extra mile
- and contribute to local communities
He weighs up the risks of small businesses and imagines what the world would look like if there were no small businesses and monopolies provided us with all our needs.