The Art of Running a Lucrative Clinic Business - Lessons from Sally RobertsNov 29, 2022
In this episode, Sally Roberts, a trained physiotherapist and successful clinic owner shares her journey in establishing a thriving physiotherapy business. Discover how owning a clinic can be a fulfilling experience while improving patients' physical health and running a profitable business.
In this conversation, you will earn about:
- The story of Sally Roberts and her path to success with a physiotherapy clinic
- Understanding the significance of physiotherapy in enhancing patient health and preventing future medical issues
- The impact of factors like nutrition, sleep, and emotional well-being on a patient's condition and why they should be considered
- Building a supportive atmosphere for patients to openly discuss their emotional challenges and the benefits of NLP training in doing so
- Why physiotherapy services are a valuable resource for patients
- Strategies for operating a thriving clinic business.
Listen in to discover the right approach to achieve success in clinic ownership and positively impact people's physical health and well-being.
Follow this podcast to learn more and take one step closer to running your own lucrative and fulfilling venture.