Developing Healthy Habits for Greater Financial Well-BeingMar 13, 2023
Money is not just a medium of exchange but a symbol of power, security, and self-worth. Our beliefs about money are formed early in life and are influenced by the values and attitudes of our parents, friends, and society at large. These beliefs can be positive or negative, and they can either support or undermine our financial well-being.
In this episode, Leslie Thomas, founder of the Money Confidence Academy and an expert in personal finance, shares insights on financial well-being:
- During the conversation, we cover the following:
- Understanding our relationship with money
- Exploring the connection between self-worth and financial confidence
- Sharing and communication in entrepreneurial and clinical spaces workspaces
- The need to address financial stress and develop healthy money habits
- Integrating money habits into our overall approach to life.
The conversation underscores the significance of approaching our behaviours and habits related to money mindfully and holistically and acknowledging their effects on our well-being.
So, stay tuned and enjoy!
Here are 4 ways I can help you grow your practice for FREE!
- Complete the FREE course "Profit Without Pills"
- Register for the FREE sales and pricing webclass "Triage Call"
- Sign up for my FREE newsletter
- Leave a 5* review or share this video so we can gain access to more influential people and bring their thoughts and ideas back here for you to hear.
BONUS: If you would like to book a FREE 30-minute Diagnostic Call with Kate click here