Breaking the Cycle - The Impact of Mindset on Decision-Making and BehaviourNov 08, 2022
In this episode, we delve into the critical role that mindset plays in personal and professional growth and success. Joining us is Ram, a seasoned entrepreneur with a wealth of experience in the corporate world. He has worked for companies such as Boeing and AT&T Technologies and served as a venture capitalist in Silicon Valley. With five startups under his belt, Ram has a unique perspective on the impact of mindset on decision-making and behavior.
- The impact of early childhood beliefs and values on future decisions.
- The importance of recognising and understanding positive and negative cycles in business dealings.
- Recognising strengths and weaknesses, including unknown ones, and how they can change over time.
- Understanding the reasons behind people's emotions and behaviours using a mindset model.
- Acknowledging and addressing personal weaknesses for growth and success.
- Creating a personal risk register for predictable outcomes and costs in healthcare.
- The role of external factors in shaping beliefs and values in the first seven years of life.
Listen in to learn the Impact of Mindset on Decision-Making and Behaviour and overall success and how to better strategise for big wins.
To hear more from Ram Iyer visit:
Stay tuned for a thought-provoking discussion.